Goals Of The Department
To create a competent and responsible health care system in dermatology by strengthening the medical knowledge, patient services and research activities.
- To involve ourselves in community services through health education.
- To involve actively in National programmes like NLEP, NACO.
- To pursue research works along with other clinical and para- clinical departments
- To innovate newer modalities of cosmetic surgeries.
- To strengthen the UG and PG curriculum activities, by conducting seminar and journal clubs for UGs and PGs.
- To conduct periodical CMEs, workshop, webinar, state and southzone conferences in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology.
- To prepare the UGs and CRRIs for the competitive exams- NEET